- If you contracted a hospital-borne infection (or infection bound to the care) during your hospitalization,
- If you contracted the virus of the Hepatitis C on the occasion of a blood transfusion,
- If the medical team delayed diagnosing a disease and what this delay made you a chance of cure lose or made lose a chance of survival to one of your close relations,
- If on the occasion of a surgical gesture, an organ or a nearby nerve of that operated was hurt and what this achievement leaves you invalidating aftereffects,
- If the treatment or the surgical act which was proposed to you did not bring you the expected result (orthopaedic prosthesis - ophthalmological surgery, astygmatie-, plastic surgery, dental treatment)...
YOU HAVE RIGHTS, WE SHALL HELP YOU TO ASSERT THEM
The medicine is not infallible and the "zero risk" does not exist.
Historically, health professionals are responsible for any fault, and it is established that the care they have provided you were not "conscientious, attentive, diligent and consistent with scientific data on the time care, "the consequences of their failure will be compensated.
The impact of nosocomial infections, transfusion contamination compensable, even if they do not result from the fault of the medical team.
In addition, Kouchner Law of 4 March 2002 provided for the possibility of compensating the most serious medical accidents.
The medical accident, or "therapeutic risk" is defined as bodily injury caused during a medical or paramedical, or treatment that is not caused by the fault of the doctor or the establishment of care, but the patient had abnormal consequences over his health in the foreseeable development of the latter and presents a serious nature, fixed, that may result
- An IPP (permanent functional deficit) equal to or greater than 24%
- And / or ITT (temporary functional deficit) for a period of at least six consecutive months or 12 non-consecutive months,
- And / or circumstances of exceptional gravity.
FACE THIS LABYRINTH PROCEDURAL IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT SPECIALIST ADVICE AND ASSISTS YOU IN YOUR STEPS
We will expose the circumstances of your case and give you information on the steps to take in order to be compensated
Whatever the circumstances of your medical accident occurred, the procedure will be necessary, first, to seek medical expertise.
An expert in the medical specialty which raises the issue of your file will be appointed.
Its mission is twofold:
- Determine if your injury is due to medical malpractice, medical accident, nosocomial infection, blood contamination ...
- Assess the impact of the damage on the heritage and material as the personal and moral.
We study the strategy best suited to your case from the following two procedural options:
- Entering the RCCI (regional conciliation and compensation for medical accidents).
- Entering the judge of the High Court (if the disputed care was provided by a liberal practitioner or in a private institution) or the Administrative Tribunal (if the care was provided in the hospital).
Whether RCCI expertise or legal expertise this stage is the decisive phase of your case and it should be prepared with the utmost application.
We strongly advise you to attend our firm and / or a medical officer running well to this type of exercise.
We have a network of doctors and LYON exterior with whom we work regularly and be able to refer you to the doctor of your choice.
Whether or judicial expertise RCCI, if the conclusions of the medical examination are favorable, we will take care of obtaining compensation for damages caused either by the insurer of physician, clinic or the hospital in medical malpractice cases proved, either from the ONIAM medical accident when at fault.
We ensure that your compensation is fairest and most complete.
COMPENSATE THE IRREVERSIBLE